Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: Cherie's Magical Birthday Bus!

  1. #11
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks everyone! I would have liked to include some other peeps too but I don't know were everyone lives.
    Special thanks to my microsoft streets and maps program!

    Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I am so glad you saw this before I leave for work. I'll have a GRRREAT big grin on my face all day thinking about YOU and your CCool reply!

    Have a happy Cherie's Birthday everyone!
    [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus
    <marquee>CHERIE, JE T'AIME </marquee>

  2. #12
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sir Lance,
    I love you!! You are so romantic!! I'd share a castle with you anyday!
    Love you all so much and thanks again for your good wishes.!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    Cherie

  3. #13
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Woke up this morning
    new day was dawning
    but this was not an ordinary day
    and in a hurry
    I knew Ms. Currie
    was celebrating it out in L.A.
    My name is Gus
    I'm driving the bus
    and picking up her friends along the way
    We're party bound
    we'll orbit 'round her
    soon as we hit town 'cause it's Cherie's Birthday!
    [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gotta lotta stops to make
    so I'm sticking with the plan
    and before I head out of the Old Pueblo
    gonna pick up CCfan

    The two of us won't have to go
    too far though on our own
    before we leave the grand canyon state
    we'll be picking up Jade Stone

    and then we'll make a beeline east
    across some great divides
    'till we roll into the beanfields
    where our Ellanoize resides

    Then on to west virginia
    like a rolling jubilee
    where Sportyfan will join us all
    in perfect harmony

    as we cross the Alleghenies
    to someplace really sweet
    called Hershey Pennsylvania.
    Our SCHEMESofNEON's beat

    Then we'll head into the Garden State
    where much to our delights
    we'll be joined by Lancelot and Stingray
    two way cool Jerseyites

    Onward and "ever upward"
    as New Yorkers like to say
    to where NewYorkJettster makes the scene
    and as always makes our day

    straight through into Connecticut
    singin' Yankee Doodle D
    we'll stop for one cool "nutmegger"
    known to us as Charlie C

    Then shifting into rocket mode
    we're gonna have to jump the pond
    to pick up European friends
    one brit, one swede, one blonde

    and one Italian princess
    we call furrichia blu
    There's knightjewel and there's KLH
    and Veronica from Norway too

    Then back across the ocean
    another super-sonic flight
    to where it's the canadian wolverine
    with whom we will unite

    Then we'll hop across the border
    and we'll be back in the states
    pulling up to a minnesota bus stop
    where kamakazeelover waits

    and as we continue southward
    a little furthur down the road
    the hawkeye iowa farmboy
    will be rounding out our load

    and then we'll be high tailing it
    westward across the land
    arriving in California
    exactly as we'd planned

    and all our california friends
    like sparklelynx, almarockstar, rocketmaster, Sheri Bomb, Mr. Frosty and Mara...
    will meet us at the place
    where we'll all sing Happy Birthday
    to Cherie....face to face!

    <marquee>Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you!</marquee>
    <marquee>Happy Birthday DEAR Cherie! Happy Birthday to you!</marquee>
    Woke up this morning
    new day was dawning
    but this was not an ordinary day
    and in a hurry
    I knew Ms. Currie
    was celebrating it out in L.A.
    My name is Gus
    I'm driving the bus
    and picking up her friends along the way
    We're party bound
    we'll orbit 'round her
    soon as we hit town 'cause it's Cherie's Birthday!!! (a way CCool day!)
    [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    The Happiest of Birthdays to you Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    from yer friend!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Gus

  4. #14
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bravo, Gus Danger Dude. What an epic poem. It is an magical fantasy for sure, I would even offer to help drive (is it an automatic or manual transmission? I don't know much about Magic Birthday Bus's mechanics.) [img]cool.gif[/img]

    I was gonna post part of the lyrics from 'Happy Happy Birthday Song" by the Arrogant Worms, But I'm afraid the sarcassam might excape some, And I wish not to offend.
    ...PEACE...

    rOGER

  5. #15
    Inactive Member furicchia blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Hey Gus, two days of storm over my town and I couldn't connect to the Internet but at last here I am to get on the Bus!!!! That's really cool!
    So Happy B-Day Cherie and Marie, I wish I could make you a big big Happy Birthday writing carved on wood and full of colour and flowers all over, but I can't so I hope this new day of your lives will bring all the best things that can happen to special people like you and your family [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] You've been of big help for me and I can't thank you enough! Always know that there's a lot of people here that love you and care for you, I send you a big big hug and a giant SMILE [img]biggrin.gif[/img] CIAO [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member furicchia blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    P.S. I forgot! I'm Cristina!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gus, that is a great poem/song! I absolutely loved it! I felt like we were actually driving around picking everyone up!
    Happy birthday Cherie. I really wish that we could all be there with you on your special day. Maybe next year.
    Love,
    Kelly (Christina) [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's towards the end of the day, but I made it in under the wire! At least by east coast standards. Cherie and Marie I hope the two of you had a wonderful birthday celebration. I know I speak for many of us saying we wish we could have joined you for the celebration.
    And Gus. Thanks for the bus ride! It put a smile on my face to be picked up along the way!

  9. #19
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I'm so glad we shared this day togeather [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    just to have a laugh and/or sing a song! [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    It seems, the party just gets started and before ya know it [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img]
    comes the time we have to say.... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    Let's keep partying all night long!!! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] Yeah!!!

    Hey Ella,
    I was sorta thinking you might want a turn at the wheel this morning but the whole trip only took a few minutes and dude, Cherie's Magical Birthday Bus is sooooo FUN to drive I was just savoring every moment! I'll let you drive for a while on the return trip though.
    To answer your question, she's got a Hertz Mach 4 on the floor and a turbo jet thrust passing gear which will take you from 500 to sub-light speed in no time flat! What can I say, this bus just flys down the road, big time!

    It's still November 30th here in the Old Pueble folks even though it's December 1st Message Board Time, so it is not, in my opinion, too late to say to the lovely and talented Cherie Currie AND to her lovely and talented sister Marie, these few words:
    Happy Birthday to YOU!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

  10. #20
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Now that was a road trip. We gotta do that again real soon on the Magical Currie Bus. I'm thinkin' around this June-and do it for real.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic